,

Alright, So I Got Bored...

12:53 PM

I got this awesome new duvet cover. I know, It's really bold. But I wanted something cheery and fun for the summer. Besides, it's totally me, and it was cheap. So then after putting it on my bed I suddenly wanted to change everything around. I was just bored with EVERYTHING!
So for those of you who remember how our room was before, you can see it's a little different. We actually really like it this way. It makes the room feel bigger, and I know it's hard to tell from the picture... but there's actually room for me to do my exercises and stuff now. I really hope we can buy Chris & Regina's house though. I don't know what we'll do with 3 bedrooms! How nice to not have to try and squeeze that crib in our room!
This is my Mother's Day daisy! I just thought it was pretty!
Gideon doesn't scream when he wakes up from naps anymore. (Unless he lays there quietly enough that I don't know he's awake for a LONG time.) He plays with his little animals and has taken to rubbing his blanket... the jungle animals are all fuzzy. He loves it.
He's so cute!

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

Powered by Blogger.