Oh, Bother....

6:38 PM

This morning, I was playing with Gid while he was happily watching 'My Friends Tigger & Pooh." Well, Eeyore was in this episode and I just kept thinking that I was in a very Eeyore-esque mood. I know it's strange to think that the Disney channel can cause a Mom to examine her life, but apparently it works for me...

Anyways, as most of you know Jake got moved to a job in Chillicothe which is a huge blessing that we've really been praying for, but is also a VERY BIG challenge. Since Chillicothe is only 30 min. from his Mom & Dad's and is like almost an hour and a half from us, he's been staying at their house during the week... well we thought I could just spend the week there with him, but now their heat went out! So, everyone is having to really improvise and be cramped and I just want to thank you all! Ron & Jenny for feeding Jake (and Gid & I while we were there) and for letting him sleep there and dealing with...well, Jake being Jake! :o) Sarah & Seth for always being there, and especially Seth for letting Jake carpool! I love you guys so much and can't wait 'til things are a little more normal and I can be there with my sweetie! Anyways, I just wanted you all to know that my Eeyore mood changed quickly to a happy one when I thought of all of you and all your help.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

You Might Also Like

5 Comments

Powered by Blogger.