Thankful Thursday:6:25 AM
- I'm more thankful than I've ever been for anything in my life that there are no more political ads spoiling my tv. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
- Family. You rock.
- Play group and for the fact that we can get excited about going to the cannery together and stocking up on Hot Chocolate. mmm hmmm. Can't wait til next Wednesday ladies.
- Washing machines. I really hate folding laundry, but if it weren't for you I'd hate washing it too.
- That my old car keeps running and keeps getting me where I need to go.
- Homemade pizza. We're seriously addicted. Best idea I ever had.
- and..... Fall. Leaves on the ground, sweaters, apple cider, and chili. Thanks.