HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!!

12:08 PM

So Jacob went to the Father-Son campout up in Gallatin on Friday. Since Gid isn't quite big enough to rough it out with the boys, Jake brought his Dad. Unfortunately, he forgot to take the camera. So, I don't have pictures of that. But as usual, I have more adorable pictures of Gideon! We spent the evening with my madre, my Aunt Tamra, and my cousin Care who is back from BYU until Summer Term starts! We played with the baby, ate tacos, played some cards, and watched Grey's Anatomy re-runs, so all in all it was a fulfilling girls night!
Like I've said before, Gideon LOVES his bath. He especially loved taking one in grandma's sink because he could just lounge there all by himself and splash in the water!
He was rather fascinated with the faucet. I had to stop him from trying to chew on it quite a few times. OH! I almost forgot! He had his 4 month well check on Friday as well. He weighs in at 17 lbs. 8 oz., which is the 95th percentile, and he's 25 1/2 inches long, which is the 75th percentile. So, he is most definitely a chunk!
But he's a happy one!

He's just so much fun. We're just trying to stay entertained until Daddy gets home!

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

Powered by Blogger.