He hates me today....

4:04 PM

I don't know what I'm doing wrong today...but Gideon hates me. He doesn't want me to play with him or feed him. He just wants to climb on things....so I thought maybe he'd want to play on his rockin cycle....What was I thinking?! He may kind of look like he's laughing....he's not. He was screaming soooo loud, it was pretty dramatic.
So I thought maybe he just needed some floor time....nope.
So what fixed it? The camera. As soon as he noticed I was snapping pictures, he posed himself into this adorable little shot. He is seriously too much sometimes. He is pretty cute in his little hurley shorts and etnies though. He's turning out to be a very cute little skater boy. Cute, but grumpy. He's been napping a lot lately so that must mean he's growing again... which is just what I need, more weight to lug around. I'm pretty much a body builder, in case you didn't know!

You Might Also Like

5 Comments

Powered by Blogger.