Hooray! Hooray!

8:00 AM

So, Jake and I are no longer the Sunday School teachers for the 16-18 year olds. We got released on Sunday, and of course I get immediately put into a new calling. But, I'm SO excited about it! I'M THE LAURELS ADVISOR! Which means I still get to teach all the same girls from our class plus a few more. I'm really really happy about it and the girls are excited too, which makes me feel good. The guys in the class are bumming that we won't be teaching anymore though. I hope they get someone good to teach them, because they're a hard bunch to please!! Anyways, Jake doesn't have a new calling yet...so he thinks he's on vacation or something, haha! But the Bishop told him not to get too comfortable because they have something in mind, so we'll see what that is! But yes, I'm just really really excited about being in YW, the girls are so awesome and I think it's going to be a lot of fun. YAY!!

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

Powered by Blogger.