Okay...Fine...

2:44 PM

Alright Lacy & Jade, I gave in to the survey.... Here it goes.

1. What is your occupation? Momma to Gid the Kid, Super Wife to Jake

2. What color are your socks right now? They're white with brown and lime green circles on them....

3. What are you listening to right now? The peace and quiet of nap time!

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Oreos for lunch...That's how I roll

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Theoretically, Yes... but not always well.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Hot pink... for sure

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My Dad..."Heck Yes I want to go see Kelly Clarkson in concert tomorrow night!"

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I adore you both!

9. How old are you today? I am too quickly approaching 22

10. Favorite drink? Water, and Uncle Joey's iced postum... oh man, good stuff. Oh and OJ

11. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Football and Soccer (or the "other" football)

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? No....hahahaha

13. Pets? Bear, She's back... She played sick with the other family so they sent her back and she's been fine since. Oh, and 3 killer fish.

14. Favorite Food? Burritos...Pizza...Steak...Fudgesicles...Salad...Cap'n Crunch

15. Last movie you watched? Mansfield Park...gotta love a little Jane Austen

16. Um..theres no #16, 26, or 29 :D

17. What's your Favorite Day of the year? Probably Christmas.

18. What was your favorite toy as a child? That Skip-It thing, man I loved that...until the dumb neighbor girl broke it... :o)

19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall

20. Hugs or kisses? I agree with Jade...Hugs from people I don't know...kisses from my HUBBY

21. Cherry or Blueberry? Raspberry

22. Do you want your friends to email you back? Heck ya, or just do it on your blog.

23. Who is most likely to respond? hmm no clue.

24. Who is least likely to respond? Probably Jade and Lacy since they already did this

25. Current living arrangements? Tiny basement apartment, BUT NOT MUCH LONGER! WOOT WOOT!

27. What is on the floor of your closet? Empty Laundry baskets, shoes and storage bins.

28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Jade, My mom, Maren

30. Favorite smell? Gid's baby lotion and Jake's cologne

31. What inspires you? Depends on the day, today... organized people, how I wish I could be you!

32. What are you afraid of? Jake dying... He's a little insane so I worry about him a lot, and I would have a rude awakening if I didn't get to stay home and play anymore :0)

33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? If I have to eat a hamburger... I'll take it with Cheese

34. Favorite car? '66 Ford Mustang Convertible (Is that the right year Grampa?)... Maybe someday I'll inherit one, haha DOUBTFUL!

35. Favorite cat breed? Cat breed? Are you kidding me? No thank you.

36. Number of keys on your key ring? I think 4

37. How many years at your current job? 13 1/2 months being a momma and a really long time with Jake.... like eternity, haha jk.

38. Favorite day of the week? The weekend, when Jake is home .

39. How many states have you lived in? Missouri and Utah

40. How many countries have you been to? I've been to... 1.US, 2. Jamaica, 3. Grand Cayman (is that it's own country?), 4. Oh shoot, somewhere in South America....where was it? I saw Mayan ruins, it ruled.

41. Today's date and time: 2/15 3:03 pm

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Powered by Blogger.