Happy Memorial Day:

7:28 PM


This morning Jake, Gid, and I went with his Mom & Dad to Adam-Ondi-Ahman where the VFW members from the area put on a beautiful Memorial Day program and the ward had a big breakfast. It was a really nice change of pace and I'm so glad that we went. Of course, the area is beautiful and the messages that the veterans shared were a wonderful reminder of the gratitude that we owe to all the men and women who have served and are still serving us every day. There was a 21 gun salute and a bugler played Taps, which was honestly one of the most beautiful things I had ever heard. I had only ever heard it played on a trumpet and there is definitely a huge difference.

This has been a great relaxing weekend and we got a lot done. I hope everyone else's was great too! Love you all!

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

Powered by Blogger.