,

Healthy Babies:

1:54 PM

Gideon and Ashelyn both had their well checks yesterday (okay so Gid's was about a month and a half late...cut me some slack okay!) Anyways, they're both perfect, which I knew already. ;o)

(I don't know what this face was... drunk on chocolate milk perhaps?)

At 19 1/2 months Gideon weighs in a 26 lbs 5 oz. and is 32 1/2 inches tall. Both his weight and his height are in the 50th percentile... but his noggin is in the 90th. It's because he's a genius I tell you. :o) Besides that, he's absolutely hilarious and usually up to something mischievous. It's probably bad, but I don't usually stop him from doing things that could be really disastrous because they usually make me crack up laughing. He is busy, busy, busy and 100% boy.
(This is Ashelyn snuggled up with the quilt Aunt Debbie made for her.)

At 2 months (almost...CRAZY!!!) Ashelyn weighs in at a whopping 13 lbs 5 oz. and is 24 inches long. Her weight and height are both in the 95-97th percentile...Her head circumference was up in the same range, haha, my dang monster children. She is so smiley and cooey. She loves to be snuggled and likes you to look in her eyes and talk and sing to her. She is most definitely a Daddy's girl and I love to see Jake with her, it's awesome.

I love my little ones and am thankful for them everyday!

You Might Also Like

9 Comments

Powered by Blogger.