Scattergories:

11:22 AM

So my good buddy Laura, sent this to me via e-mail, I thought it looked fun, so here you have it...

Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things.. nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

WHAT IS YOUR NAME? Misty

4 LETTER WORD: Mail

BOY NAME: Marcus

GIRL NAME: Miranda

OCCUPATION: Musician

A COLOR : Magenta

SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Make-up

BEVERAGE: Mt. Dew

FOOD: Mac & Cheese

SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Mirror

A PLACE IN ILLINOIS: Midway

REASON FOR BEING LATE: My tire was flat...

SOME THING YOU SHOUT: Moron!!! (Frequently while driving..)

This was harder than I thought it would be...give it a try.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Powered by Blogger.