,

A Day at the Park:

1:14 PM

Yesterday morning, we went over to my friend Laura's house for a play date with her & her little girl Abbie and Rachel & her two boys. It was so fun and I'm so glad Laura finally took the initiative to get all of us girls out of the house at least once a week! Thanks Laura!


Anyways, afterwards Gideon was hungry so I ran home made a little lunch to go and we headed to the park!
Lovin' the swings.... He had to swing in both of them right after each other just in case they weren't quite the same.
Mr. Independent.
He was up and down the slide I don't know how many times. I just got to sit back and watch.
He did NOT want my help. He's big you know...
Ashelyn pretty much just hung out with me on the park bench. She just sat and giggled and played with this awesome mobile thing I snagged from Sarah.
It's hard to tell, but this is by a little stream. There's a bridge that goes over it and Gid was loving looking down into the water, so I helped him go "exploring." It was a fun day!

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

Powered by Blogger.