TJ Update:

3:29 PM

I've had quite a few people who have asked questions about Jade & baby TJ so I thought I'd let everyone know a little bit more...

Jade got some type of rapid onset eclampsia. Her blood pressure spiked and her liver wasn't functioning properly and was causing a lot of pain. So, she was admitted to the hospital and put on medication to try to lower her blood pressure and also to induce labor. From what I understand the only cure for what was going on was to have the baby.

So, TJ was born yesterday evening around 10:30. He weighs 3 lbs 13 oz and Jade told me the nurses said he's the biggest 30 wk preemie they've ever seen. He's doing really well in the NICU and is even breathing entirely on his own already. They expect him to stay in the NICU for a month more or less.

Jade said she isn't having any more pain but that her tests still aren't where they need to be and the next 48 hours could be hard ones so they could still use lots of prayers on their behalf.

Here's the only picture I have of TJ... lookin' pretty good, huh?

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

Powered by Blogger.