Thankful Thursday:

2:34 PM

1. As usual, I'm thankful for my hubby. Who not only goes to work everyday and brings home the bacon, but who also has the desire to do more and be better.

2. I'm thankful for our screen printing biz. We literally make no effort and have jobs coming out our ears and it's wonderful.

3. I'm thankful for my kids. They make me smile 8 trillion times a day.

4. I'm thankful for my husbands giant JBL speakers that blast whatever music I choose perfectly throughout the entire house... from the basement.

5. I'm thankful for my sense of humor and the fact that I could laugh when Gid got a hold of yet another Sharpie and spread his artistic love all over my coffee table.

6. I'm also thankful for Magic Erasers for taking permanent marker off of my coffee table. :o)

7. I'm thankful for all the great talks I've had with the Hub lately.

8. And finally... I'm thankful for Jack Bauer. Because I am proud to admit I am a 24 addict.

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

Powered by Blogger.