Another Thursday:

8:24 AM

(Thanks Tib or Mindi for the image... I don't really know whose it was...)

Okay, so it's Thursday and I've had zero time to blog about anything fun, but since I woke up feeling extra grumpy I decided it would probably be a good idea to stop and think about what I'm thankful for this week. So, here it goes.

-I'm thankful that I figured out that I really won't die if I don't go to Target 4 times a week. (I know. Who would have thought?!)

-I'm thankful that even though I spent too much money on... stuff, I didn't royally screw up my finances.

-I'm thankful for my awesome Hubby. For real. He rocks.

-I'm thankful that Gideon dances all the time and acts like he likes it when I sing Christmas music to him all day long.

-I'm thankful for books. Right now I'm reading The City of Falling Angels by John Berendt. (He also wrote Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.) It's FABULOUS. For those of you who aren't familiar. His books are non-fiction but he writes them like a novel. They're these great, quick reads that are soooo enticing AND educational. This book is all about Venice. It's really... awesome and I'm not even that far into it. I never want to put it down.

-I'm thankful for Hot Cocoa. Even if it has created a cocoa-monster out of my son. :o)

-And lastly, I'm really thankful that I'm going to see Neil Diamond in 4 days. YESSSSSSSS!!!

You Might Also Like

5 Comments

Powered by Blogger.