,

Oh Christmas Tree:

12:07 PM

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. A wonderful Thanksgiving that I didn't take any picture of... so just know it was great. We went to my parent's and were joined by lots of family and friends. (There were about 20 of us total.) The food was fantastic and the company was even better.

Thursday night, Zona Rosa (your average outdoor mall) did a big Black Friday hoopla from Midnight to 3 am. Well, I was one of the crazies that thought going would be a good idea. I did get a free $25 gift card out of it and finished shopping for the Hub.

I got home a little before 4 and slept until my alarm went off at 5 am on Friday for Jake to get up and do HIS shopping. Mostly he just snatched up all the great movie deals you can find. He's feeling a little picked on since I shut off the cable so we went a little insane in the movie department. But we saved over $100 on movies alone.

BUT, the best thing we got was our pre-lit tree from Lowe's for $40. I was SOOOOOO excited!

My studly husband putting it together for me as soon as we got home!
Gideon decorating the tree. (Cam you see the Yule Buck hiding among the branches?? Check out some other Swedish Christmas traditions by click-clickin' HERE)
Gideon un-decorating the tree.

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

Powered by Blogger.