If you're easily offended...

7:00 AM




Sorry.
I have the sense of humor of a 14 yr. old.
Laugh.
It's funny.
Don't even feel bad about it.

I got tagged by The Purple Diva to list 10 HONEST things about myself. So, here it goes...

1. I HATE shaving my legs. Seriously, as long as they're shaved for church I'm good right? And if my skirt is long it's still unnecessary. At least I shower, so shut it.

2. Target and me are best friends. I'm a HUGE believer in Buy-Therapy, and it gets me into trouble.

3. I have shoes that I haven't worn in years that I refuse to get rid of because they look cute sitting in my closet.

4. I'll wake up in the middle of the night and have full conversations with the Hub and I NEVER remember it. It drives him crazy.

5. I wish upon wish that I could survive solely on Hot Tamales and Zebra Cakes.

6. When I read a good book, nothing else gets done. Including me getting sleep.

7. Now that I get to stay home with my kids, I never want to go back to work. Ever.

8. By nature, I'm a night owl. I have to drag myself to bed so that I can wake up in time to take care of my kids. When truthfully, I'd rather stay up and finish writing that novel I started when I was 17 and work on my screen play.

9. I don't really like roses. Except orange ones. Go figure my husband was the only guy to ever give me orange roses. He's just cool like that. (I like orchids and daisies best. Happy Flowers!)

10. I hate working out. (Which is why #5 just won't work out.)

Alright... Consider yourself tagged!

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

Powered by Blogger.