Happy Thanksgiving:

10:34 AM

Yes, I know the holiday officially starts tomorrow, but I have pies to bake and stuff to do, so I'm sending my greetings today. More importantly here's my list of things I'm thankful for:

- My Hub. We've had so much fun this week while he's been working this evening schedule. What a lucky girl I've been to get to have breakfast and lunch with my hubby and have him there to help at nap times and on shopping trips (and for reminding me what I need when I forget my shopping list on the kitchen counter.) Then, he's still home in time to warm my toes as I'm trying to fall asleep. He went back to his normal shift today and I'm already missing him. Love that guy.

-The tots. They are nothing but constant joy. My kids are amazing. Serious. No joke.

-Mom & Dad for feeding us while Jake has been working nights. It just didn't seem right to make a full dinner just for myself and Gid. Thanks for the yummy food, without you it would have been cereal for dinner!

-The fact that the average person consumes 3,000 calories on their Thanksgiving meal. Oh please let me have an entire pumpkin pie to myself!

-Christmas music.

-Nap time.

-And last but not least, the rest of my amazing family. All of you, I love you and I'm grateful for all that you do and how you inspire me. You're definitely the best around.

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

Powered by Blogger.