Do Some Good:

12:55 PM

This is Tib:
This is her little boy, Ethan, he has Type 1 Diabetes:
Tib does all kinds of stuff to help raise money for the JDRF, See:
So, help her raise enough money to ride in THIS:
Here's some of her own words to convince you:

"This is what the ride entails: I agree to raise the minimum $4200 and they fly me and my bike to Sonoma, California so that I can cycle 105 miles in ONE DAY. I want to point out a few obvious things (so you don't need to):

1. I don't own a bike. For real.

2. I have never riden a mile on a bike - much less 105 in one day. Sure I do spin class - but that bike doesn't move. As far as real bikes go - haven't riden one since I was a kid.

3. I am aware that economic times are tough and I am trying to scale a pretty big mountain to meet the minimum fund-raising requirement of $4200.

4. Now that I am signed up I am committed. If I can't raise the $4200 I have to pay it myself.

5. I am freaking insane. I have 5 months to raise the money and get my buns in shape.

6. All of these things hit me like a freight train at 3:03 in the morning when I woke up in a cold sweat.

So there you have it. This is where you come in. I need help. BAD."

To donate, GO HERE.
And remember, it's tax deductible. :o)

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

Powered by Blogger.