, , , , ,

It's been a while:

10:26 AM

Hello again. I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one taking a vacation from blog-land. And I must say, it's been much needed and FANTASTIC.

I've been majorly bummed since my camera bit the dust, but luckily my phone takes pretty decent pictures. (Also, I've taken the liberty of swiping a few from family or friends that have been at the same places.)

First up: Independence Day! We had such a great weekend. We kicked back, up in good ol' Kidder, MO, at my sil Sarah's house. It was probably one of the mellowest and most enjoyable holidays we've had in a long time. It was one of those no plan, go with the flow type of weekends and it was a blast! Thanks for having us Galbraiths!

Gid-man loving the Sparklers!
Snuggle time with Daddy!
Hooray! Hometown parades!

The Sprayground!!! Last week for playgroup (which we hadn't had in over a month!!!!) the group of us (minus Steph and Stacy) got together and headed to Liberty to let the kids have some much needed fun in the sun. It was the perfect solution to the insane heat/humidity we have here. And to top it all off... IT WAS FREE!!!
Gotta love that chubba-chubba!
Gideon playing with the boys!
Miss Abbie is totally fearless!!!

Now, in other news... Jake has been working soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. Seriously, that many o's were completely necessary. He wakes up at 4:30, rushes out the door by 5 am and gets home just minutes before the clock hits 6 pm. And to top it all off, he's been doing that on Saturday's too. So, needless to say, that summer break he was looking forward to before heading back to his last year of school is pretty much doomed. Word on the street is he won't have a Saturday off until late August. Yuck. I hate it. He hates it more.

So, in order to remedy me being alone and bummed out all day long... Hubby is staying home with sleeping babies while I go to see Harry Potter 6 tonight at midnight!!! I'm a complete Harry Potter lunatic. I've seen every single movie at midnight and I'm okay with the fact that it makes me a freak. :o)
My brothers are joining me (as usual) and so are my niece Annie and her dad! It's a guaranteed good time! Thank Hubby for understanding my inner geek! LOVE YOU!! (P.S.- Annie, I'm sooo excited you're gonna stay with us this week. I haven't told Gid. It'll be the best surprise EVER!)

And as if that wasn't enough... tomorrow night is LADIES NIGHT! The play group girls have decided to go out sans kiddos and I'm so excited. I don't know if we're getting pedicures or just having dinner, but it's gonna be great!

That's all for now. Happy Tuesday all!


You Might Also Like

3 Comments

Powered by Blogger.