Thankful:

8:27 AM

It is November after all, so I figure I might as well participate in Thankful Thursdays again!

-I'm thankful that we're all FINALLY (and completely) over all random illness. There are no more runny noses, coughs, or tummy aches. And let's just knock on wood to make sure it stays that way!

-I'm thankful that it's supposed to be 70 degrees this weekend! Maybe we can take the bikes out ONE MORE TIME before we're completely closed in with fall/winter frigidness!

-I'm thankful that playgroup is today! It's been wayyyy too long.

-I'm thankful that I am 6'1" so nobody believes me when I tell them I've gained 10 lbs. (Seriously people... SERIOUSLY) {And No, I'm not preggers... I checked!}

-I'm thankful for tootsie rolls and the fact that I seem to be the only one eating them out of the candy bowl (Oh, hello 10 lbs!)

-I'm thankful that New Moon comes out in 2 weeks! (It's a disease) And more specifically that I get to go see it with my best girls!

-I'm thankful for lot's of other things too, I just know it!

What are YOU thankful for?

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

Powered by Blogger.