Letters to My Children: Ezra Jacob

5:19 PM

IMG_1190-1Hey there sweet baby boy,

Look at you getting so big! It seems like you want to be big so bad, but we went to the Dr. for your 8 week check up last week and you’re still so tiny!! 10 lbs. 1 oz. and 23 inches long! I just keep thinking that some babies are born that sized and you’re over two months old and still so sweet and little.

For how much you like to eat you’d think you’d be a chunky as Gideon was. Look at the difference between you and your brothers and sisters at your age!
March 2011- The Kiddos

You’re my little bean pole and I love it. You’re the best baby…. especially if you’re being held. Really though, that’s not your fault considering every time I lay you down you get attacked (with love….hugs and kisses.) by your brother and sister. You look at me with that little sad face like, “Can’t you get them to leave me alone?!” So most of the time I just snuggle you up to me. I tried to get you to sleep in your crib for the first time last night. That lasted all of 5 minutes. We’ll keep working on that.

Anyway, you really are such a good boy. I decided to try to get you to take a bottle for when we were traveling and you took to it like a champ, so you still have one every night before bed time. I think it might be part of the reason you’re such a good sleeper. You sleep pretty much through the night, from 10 to about 5:30 most nights. I can’t complain!

You’ve been smiling for about 2 weeks now, but of course you never will when the camera is out. That’s okay, I’ll catch it eventually! It’s the sweetest smile in the world! You just grin from ear to ear.

You’re such a joy. Love you baby E.

-Momma

Ezra’s first time in the Johnny Jump-Up

Things you love  right now:

  • Your binky
  • BOOBIES
  • Snuggling

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

Powered by Blogger.