While I was away:

1:43 PM

IMG_0981

Like I said, Jake stayed home with Gideon and Ashelyn while I was in San Antonio. The kids had so much to tell me about and had so much fun playing with Daddy and going to Aunt Sarah’s house. I imagine things were a little on the wild side.
IMG_0973

Speaking of wild… check this girl out! Poor thing was sick the whole time I was gone, but that doesn’t really slow her down much.
IMG_1102

Jay-Jay! Gid and Ashe love their cousins!
IMG_1128

Gideon with Katie.
IMG_0318

Jake and Ashelyn… on an adventure.
IMG_0320

Can you tell she’s a Daddy’s girl?! Thanks again to Sarah for letting them play and helping keep my husband sane! (Even when it meant infecting your house with Ashelyn’s gross sickness! That’s love.)

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

Powered by Blogger.