Harry Potter Day

5:18 PM

I had sort of decided that I wouldn’t be seeing the final Harry Potter at midnight. (Which would have made it the ONLY HP movie I didn’t attend the midnight premiere for…Yes, I am a geek. I know) But luckily my husband is amazing and didn’t even think twice about buying the tickets, finding a sitter for us, and enlisting the help of his super awesome Momma so that he could come home from work looking like this…
Harry Potter Day!

You can imagine my reaction when he walked through the door. Haha! I love him, and clearly… he loves me too. We had such a great time and I cried like a little girl. Not so much because of the movie, although I thought the movie was very well done. It was more about the end of an era. The end of my childhood. I know, completely silly. But I was 12 (I think) when the first book came out and I have loved Harry Potter from that first day I picked up the Sorcerer’s Stone and read it to some neighbor boys I was babysitting at the time. So for me, Harry Potter was a huge part of my childhood. Don’t worry that I’m married and have 3 kids…. the last Harry Potter movie being over, that made me feel OLD. My childhood is officially and undoubtedly over. Boohoo.

BUT….
dementors

So, that’s what I did!              :)

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

Powered by Blogger.