Ohhhh-maha! (Part Two- the ZOO!)

4:55 PM

I love the Omaha Zoo. It’s the best! It’s not too spread out, but there’s still so much to see. The kids were bigger this time around and really enjoyed it. I can’t believe my kids are getting so big. My sister in law Sarah once told me that when she thought of herself as a mother, she always saw herself as a mom to little kids and they just don’t stay that way. When she said that I remember thinking, “Well, no kidding. Kids grow up.” But, you just don’t know how fast it flies by. There, I’ve had my cliché parenting line for this post. It’s true. IT’S TRUE.

ANYWAYS, back to the zoo… it was rainy and overcast when we first got there, but that cleared up quickly and we were able to be done for the most part before it got too hot and the place filled up with crazies. That’s how I like things. Crowds make me paranoid when I have my kids with me. “No one can be trusted! There are serial killers on the loose! Kidnapper!” You get the idea… woohoo! Pictures!

IMG_2782

IMG_2801

IMG_2805

IMG_2825

IMG_2833

IMG_2836

IMG_2842

IMG_2848

IMG_2888

IMG_2892

IMG_2902

IMG_2907

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

Powered by Blogger.