Ward Halloween Bonfire 2011

10:34 AM

I made the kids costumes this year. They wanted to be Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia. I have to say that I might have been more excited about this whole theme than they were. The costumes turned out AMAZING if I do say so myself. I’m so glad I got these pictures of them before the Ward Halloween Party, they make me sooo happy. Ezra’s costume wasn’t done for the party, so he just went as a monkey, but you’ll see Yoda soon, I promise! The ward party is always so nice Bart Walker let’s everyone come out to his property for a big bonfire/hayride and a chili cook off in his barn. It’s so nice to have such a wonderful ward family to enjoy time with.

IMG_5351-1

IMG_5352-1

IMG_5357-2

IMG_5365-1

eeeE

IMG_5381-1

May the force be with you!!!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Powered by Blogger.