,

Finally! Our Trip to Indiana

10:42 AM

Okay, I just want to start by saying I'm sooo sorry it's taken me so long to post again. I just really wasn't in the blogging mood. It's been too beautiful outside to sit in front of a computer. But, here's the update...

We finally made a trip back to Indiana! It was long overdue and we had an awesome time. The Hammonds were wonderful hosts as usual. Unfortunately for them we didn't get in until like 2 am on Saturday, so we slept alot. We did have some fun times playing cards, enjoying their new Wii, making fun of Jason's step-counter, and playing with their kids! I was lame and didn't take many pictures, but here are the few that I got.

Jake, Braden, and his buddies skateboarding while we girls sat and watched.
Ada holding the Gid-Monster...He's pretty much as big as she is, and she's 4.
Gideon and Daddy on the PW50...He hated the helmet.
Getting ready to go for a spin around the house.
We had to stop a few times on the way home to let Gideon out of his carseat. I think his favorite was the time we spent in the silk flower aisle at walmart. Who would have thought?????

Check out those sweet shades we found at the Carter's outlet. Don't worry, I didn't buy them.
We did finally buy Jake some white shades though. As for these pictures, it's pretty much his favorite thing to take pictures of us together while he's trying to drive...
He's really into those looking off into space shots too.
Gideon discovered his love of carrots on the drive home also. Which means that he now loves 3 things that Jake HATES. Carrots, Green Bean, and Sweet Potatoes. If the only way I can bug Jake is by making my child eat vegetables, so be it!!! :o)
We had a blast and we miss all of you tons!!!! Hugs for all!

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

Powered by Blogger.