In case you wondered:

10:15 AM

  • My cousin got married and it was wonderful and she's so dang happy!
  • I'm now blonde. REALLY blonde.
  • My computer died. Actually it's really just the video card but until that's replaced I can't see anything on my computer which makes blogging impossible.
  • We repainted our kitchen. Hooray!!
  • I got to see Jade and that rocked.
  • Ashelyn is walking. Just about 5 steps at a time, but still... WALKING!
  • I'm trying to use fruit snacks to bribe Gideon into being potty-trained... I'll let you know how that works out.
  • We've been screen printing like mad men.
  • 11 month olds and cheesecake DO NOT MIX. At least not in large quantities.
  • I've read 16 books in the past month. Don't tell my husband. :)
  • Gideon LOVES Bambi. Who would have thought?
  • Ashelyn has figured out "talking on the phone." Pretty much anything with buttons is now a phone to her and she picks it up, puts it to her mouth and says..." Da. Daaaaaaah. Momma Bub." It's cute.
That's all for now folks. Hopefully I'll be back in the action soon!

P.S. Kristina P. thanks for checking in on me! You're a blogging rock star you are!

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

Powered by Blogger.